The 2021 One Page Dungeon Contest is in July!
More details and information will be forthcoming, but here’s what you need to know for right now.
1. The One Page Dungeon Contest will be taking place during the month of July. You can submit your dungeon until July 31st 2021. Submission instructions will be provided in July.
2. You're welcome to collaborate with others for writing, illustrations, layout, and other aspects of the contest. One submission per author.
3. Dungeons are limited to a single page. The submitted item should be a PDF not exceed 6 MB in size. We're assuming an 8.5"x11" or A4 size. It can be oriented in portrait or landscape.
4. The dungeon and it's contents must be an original creation. It must be your own work.
5. All entrants will receive a copy of the 2021 One Page Dungeon Compendium.
That's the news for now. We're looking for additional partners for prizes and judges. If this is something you are able to help with, please get in touch.
The One Page Dungeon Contest is on once again this summer.
We're in the process of changing the guard. Thank you very much to Aaron for all of his past work and organizing the event over the past four years. My Name is Todd and I'll be picking up the torch to organize this year's event. Details coming soon as to the exact dates and details of the contest. In the meantime, you can begin working on your one page dungeon entry. The writing, the drawing, the mapmaking, the layout, and the planning - anything you do to make your dungeon dangerous, terrifying or magical can commence.
We'll have a further update within the next week, stay tuned!